TRIBE TRANSITIONAL LIVING
Tribe Transitional Living is a safe and structured sober living located in Camarillo.
Sober Living houses are home-like environments used by people recovering from addictive disorders and co-occurring mental health issues. They grew out of the need for safe and supportive places – an interim home between traditional rehab and a return to everyday life where people could live while they were in early stages of recovery. Today, people come to sober living in all stages of recovery to find a place to belong.
Tribe Traditional Living is all about community. Through living communally, sharing both space and responsibilities with others in similar circumstances, we learn to regain self-esteem, practice accountability, and get a fresh start at self sufficiency.
Tribe offers extraordinary amenities at an affordable price:
- 6000 sq foot estate on 2 acres
- Quaint Courtyard with outdoor fireplace
- Meditation Gardens
- Sustainable, organic gardening project
- Hydrotherapy pool
- Luxurious full size beds in shared rooms with attached baths
- Food included
- Verizon FIOS wirelss internet
- Computer tech station and library
- Gym membership
- On-site laundry facilities